The Lincoln MBA Challenge is a brand-new initiative straight from the boardroom at the Lincoln
Motor Company. This specifically designed program allows MBA students to face real-world marketing
challenges and compete against other top-tier students in creating authentic marketing strategies and
implementing those strategies in a test-drive challenge.
This year’s participants are tasked with targeting a specific market segment: making the Lincoln brand relevant to lawyers and law students within their communities.
Through the Lincoln MBA Challenge, participants will:
- Think like high-level executives and put together a strategic marketing plan to help Lincoln solve a real world marketing challenge.
- Gain exposure to upper-level management at the Lincoln Motor Company.
- Work with a local Lincoln Dealership to execute a test-drive challenge encouraging lawyers and law students in their communities to come out and test-drive a Lincoln.
- Have the opportunity for their marketing strategies to be implemented by the Lincoln Motor Company in an upcoming year.
- Be scored based on smart innovation, brand consistency, real-world application and how many test-drives they get.
- Win up to $10,000 for their on-campus MBA marketing clubs.
The team that comes in first place will win $10,000 that will be awarded directly to the school's MBA marketing club.
The team that comes in second place will win $4,000 that will be awarded directly to the school's MBA marketing club.
The team that comes in third place will win $2,000 that will be awarded directly to the school's MBA marketing club.